Wednesday, August 15, 2012

0 ABOUT ME

assalamualikum wr.wb
Greetings hi all, let me introduce myself my name is muhammad Muadh, I come from the standard of my life so well. I live in the village ranjeng village, the village gabral, rt 03/rw 02, sub ciruas, attacking the district, Banten province, by zip code 42 182
blog for friends who want to know my number is 08811118460 if my friends want to share with me or be as intimate friends.
I have properties that are so strange, so strange in anyway ngak say for myself but strange that nature is always changing in the right direction, but always in the wrong direction, it must be my friends never felt it too, but this should keep my opponent though it's time to change it.
This time I change it to a department who wants to blog in need by friends.
so many of my introduction, has been pleased to receive the thanks of this friendship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 



AREA BLOG Copyright © 2012 | Blog by AREA BLOG